Our #Agromartera Xisca Segura sent us a photo of the rhubarb made by her friend.
INGREDIENTS for the dough
- 200g flour
- 100g butter
- 90g of sugar
- 1 egg
INGREDIENTS for the stuffing
- 800g de ruibarbre
- 80g de sucre
- 3 ous
- ralladura de mitja llimona
- 200g de nata
To make the base, we have to mix all its ingredients until we get one compact mass.
It is recommended to leave it in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
Once cold, divide it into 2 parts to fill it and put it in the oven during 15 minutes.
For the filling:
1. Cut the rhubarb and sprinkle it with sugar, let it stand for 1 hour.
2. Mix the eggs, cream, sugar and lemon zest
3. We distribute the rhubarb throughout the base
4. Add the cream mixture with eggs, sugar and lemon
5. Cover the stuffing and put it in the oven for 45 minutes
6. Let cool and enjoy
You can also decorate it with almonds and sugar
Benefits of Rhubarb
El Ruibarbre té un alt contingut en fibra. Ajuda a aliviar el mals d’estòmag i calma refredats.
It contains vitamin K, which helps bone growth and helps reduce neural brain pain.
It also contains vitamin C that fights against infections and is antioxidant.
It is a great source of minerals because it contains: magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorus and calcium.
Bon appetite #AGROMARTERS