Glazed nougat biscuit
Ingredients glazed nougat biscuit
- 125g of soft nougat (Xixona type)
- 100ml of milk
- 100ml of cream
- 125g of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 250g of whipped cream
Preparation glazed nougat biscuit
1. Whip 250g of cream and set aside. Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
2. Mix the yolks with the sugar until the color changes.
3. Crush the nougat with milk and cream using a blender or food processor.
4. Now mix the three preparations and put them in a container that can go in the freezer.
5. To serve, place the mold in hot water for a few seconds and turn it over. Serve with a little hot chocolate on top. It’s best to prepare it a day or two in advance so that it sets better.
Recipes are like flight instructions, they take us from food and ingredients to wonderful dishes. And thanks to the good hand in the kitchen of María Verger, we can offer you a special selection of recipes.